Learning. Caring. Excelling.
Caring People offers paid online training opportunities for our active caregivers through Caring People University. We provide these online senior care education courses at no cost to our active caregivers as part of our commitment to developing our team and promoting lifelong learning.
In addition to learning from industry experts, you will develop valuable skills that will benefit your career growth. Our elder care courses will provide you with the skills needed to be a part of our growing team of caregivers.
- Each lasts about two (2) hours
- During the course session, you will be paid for your time
- By completing the course, you will receive 6 hours of in-service credit
- The courses are presented and moderated by a subject matter expert
- Upon Completion of at least 5 paid courses throughout the year you will be entered into a raffle to receive a gift card at the end of the year.