Compassionate Care Team
As a family-owned company, understands that selecting a home care provider is a serious decision that needs careful consideration. Our company’s mission is to ensure that all clients receive the highest quality home health care, and our reputation is built on the trust of our clients. By providing quality home health care services to the elderly and other clients in need of assistance, we are committed to providing quality care. An outstanding level of care is provided by our Compassionate Care Team. A select number of services are not available in Connecticut.
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Practical Certified Assistants (PCA)
As trained health professionals, our home health aides assist our clients with all aspects of their health care.
- Responsible for following all caregiver laws and providing compassionate care
- Provide basic patient care such as bathing, bed making, skin care, incontinence care, and toileting duties
- Support families by easing the physical, mental, and emotional stress associated with caring for the elderly
- Allow clients to maintain a level of independence by providing care for them directly in their place of residence
Certified Caregiver? Join our team!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN)
Skilled nurses responsibilities range from measuring vital signs to working directly with patients, their families, and physicians to provide medical treatment.
- Provide nursing services in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- Administer medications, would care, and other personalized interventions
- Assist and educate clients to be self-sufficient in their personal health care and teach appropriate self-care techniques
- Observe patients’ reactions to medications
Skilled Nurse? Join our team!
Regular Companion, Cultured Companion
Companions are responsible for the day-to-day provision of homemaking services to our clients. As opposed to regular companions, cultured companions give clients a dose of fun and culture – through songs, dancing, shows, museum visits, and much more.
- Light housekeeping of client’s home, including linens and making the bed
- Assisting with the maintenance of safe interior and exterior physical environment
- Aiding with laundry, getting dressed and grocery shopping and more
- Engaging conversations and extracurricular activities
Companion? Join our team!
Care Managers provide quality and professional care management services to all clients and their loved ones.
- Help schedule care coordination
- Manage medical oversight for client
- Interface with medical personnel
- Provide advocacy, information, and referrals to client’s family
Care Manager? Join our team!